GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Autosar Adaptive Architect to join our engineering team.
The project goal is to design and develop the next generation of the Automotive AD/ADAS platform for a major Japanese Tier 1. It is designed to combine the best-in-class technologies and solutions to develop an innovative platform that will be customized and deployed at multiple OEMs worldwide. As a member of the architecture team, you will contribute to the requirements clarification, system and software design, platform bring-up, and hardening. The project is considered technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to the technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellent work conditions.
- MS/BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 1 year prior working experience in a system/software architect role
- Knowledge of main architectural principles and different software architectures, knowledge of UML/SysML
- Knowledge of Enterprise Architect and DOORS
- Good understanding of the modern automotive architecture
- Experience in Software Configuration Management (SCM)
- Extensive and proven knowledge of C++, including the latest standards. Experience with object-oriented programming.
- Automotive software development experience with communication interfaces and protocols experience (CAN, CAN-FD, Ethernet, MOST, SOME/IP/DoIP/TCP-IP, etc.)
- Detailed experience with AUTOSAR ADAPTIVE for configuration, deployment, implementation, diagnostics
- Experience with functional safety topics
- Knowledge and working experience with automotive process models (e.g. ASPICE and ISO26262)
- Experience with Requirements Management tools
- Experience with SW development tools like Gerrit, Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, etc.
- SAFe or Agile development experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-site, multi-cultural teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced English
Nice to have:
- Experience with full-lifecycle embedded product development, including architecture and design
- Working knowledge of embedded operating systems, including Linux and QNX
- Linux userspace and kernel space development experience
- Experience in Automotive Audio/Video processing
- Experience in automotive cameras support
- Knowledge of Security/Cryptography
- Work experience in Qualcomm SoCs
- Defining the project functionalities and requirements according to the customer feature requests
- Define, document, and communicate the software architectural design
- Recommending and applying architecture patterns in the context of a specific problem
- Designing the software modules and defining/refining the requirements
- Provide technical leadership and decision-making to guide the project’s software development team in the areas of software requirements and architecture, lower-level design, coding, integration, and test
- Supervising and reviewing the critical development work parts of the engineers
- Communicate the software architecture to the development team
- Drive technical communication with internal and external customers
- Develop and update estimates of processing resource utilization (CPU, memory, etc.) throughout the design cycle
- Provide technical guidance to software development engineers to support the completion of assigned projects and tasks
- Mentor embedded software engineers through design implementation challenges
- Close cooperation with customers on various topics
What Do We Offer?
Our special Benefits Kit ensures you feel healthy, happy, and comfortable. We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies, and cultural activities.
Keep the balance. Work-life balance!
You will have the opportunity to choose where you want to work — at a comfortable office or at home. We will help you to ensure your work-life balance.
We encourage you to discover a brand-new experience. GlobalLogic’s offices in EMEA regions will meet you with maximum hospitality and the same corporate culture, processes, and possibilities.
Learning and professional growth!
You’ll collaborate with — and learn from — award-winning designers and engineers through customer projects, hackathons, meetups, and more. Listen to the top speakers or be one of them — it’s up to you!
Create more than just a code. Make an impact beyond the code!
In today’s world, software engineers create a better future for people and the planet. GlobalLogic’s experts are contributing to this world right now in various projects: from automotive to healthcare!
Sustainability and Social Responsibility
We positively impact our communities by supporting education and the environment, and by developing women in tech, and the arts. For example, learn more about our EcoHike — a special app that makes the world cleaner www.globallogic.com/ua/key-projects/ecohike! Not only our engineers, but tourists, eco-activists, and hiking fans are using it regularly to keep our nature clean and vital.
Realize all your ideas within our internal tech clubs and groups. Feel free to find new friends, boost your skills, and grow professionally!