GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior BSP Engineer (Embedded) to join our engineering team.
Our Client is one of the biggest Automotive OEMs. GlobalLogic team is responsible for bringing up a platform base on ThreadX RTOS of the new telematics control unit as well as integrating the support for all the peripherals and providing the SDK. We are working in the areas of remote software updates, power management, cellular connectivity, secure boot, secure upgrade, CAN integration, etc.
- 5 years of experience in Software Development, including at least 2 years of experience in software development for embedded devices
- Proficient in C
- Solid experience in MCU development and integration
- Good RTOS development experience (ThreadX, FreeRTOS, QNX, VxWorks, etc.)
- Good knowledge of ARM architecture, in particular, ARM Cortex-M
- Hands-on experience in bootloaders bring-up and development
- Knowledge of communication protocols, including TCP/IP stack.
- Experience in debugging and troubleshooting embedded systems, including using HW debuggers (JTAG, Lauterbach, etc.), oscilloscope, and various debugging techniques
- Good communication skills
- At least upper intermediate (B2) spoken and written English
Would be a plus:
- Good experience in ThreadX
- Experience with CAN/CAN-FD protocol stack integration
- Experience in Secured Boot development and integration
- Experience in FOTA update client development and/or integration
- Experience in HSM integration
- Experience in integration of cellular and wireless chipsets
- Bring up ThreadX BSP on a custom board based on NXP MCU
- Contribute to BSP hardening and optimizations
- Contribute to the Secured Boot development
- Contribute to the development of the power management and power state machine
- Contribute to the development of the FOTA feature
- Participate in the integration of customer applications on the developed platform
What do we offer?
We create an environment where everyone can fully realize their talents, freely share knowledge and experience, and create truly important things. Happy people create revolutionary products. We believe that we are able to change the world for the better — and we, as a company, help our specialists grow and be truly happy!
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package