GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior C++ Software Engineer to join our engineering team.
The client is a product international company that provides a defense platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organization’s public, private and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centers managed. In addition, it is an advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyze complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimizing the impact on the network and the endpoint.
- Team player, accountable, dedicated, and initiative
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge
- At least 5+ years of development experience with modern C++
- At least 2+ years of experience with MacOS internals
- Excellent communication skills and a high ability to lead and motivate
- Capable of independently and proactively leading a feature through the entire development cycle while cooperating with the different teams experienced with current SW development practices (Agile, CI/CD, automation testing)
- Resourceful, innovative, and promoting new technologies
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners, and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems in cybersecurity.
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting edge technologies.
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, and quality to post-deployment.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package