GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior Algorithmist, .Net Developer to join our engineering team.
The client’s talented and diverse workforce develops disruptive robotic solutions for warehouse automation and supply chain transformation drives results and focuses on customer satisfaction.
Our modular and scalable solutions utilize existing space and high-speed robotics combined with proprietary software and technology. Since forming in 2007, the client’s team has grown to over 350 employees nationally and supports an impressive, high-profile customer base.
We seek candidates who are passionate about our solution and approach problem-solving with a creative mind and a commitment to excellence. If you seek a challenge and want to impact the way the world distributes products from manufacturers to store shelves, we invite you to join our team.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Familiarity in algorithmic problem solving (combinatorial search, heuristics optimization, graph algorithms)
- OOP Design patterns and principles, proven proficiency in either mainstream OOP languages (C#, Java, or C++)
- Practical experience in a microservices architecture
- Familiarity with Python, Matlab, or similar tools for prototyping and visualization is highly desirable
- Background in controls theory or robotics is a big plus
- Kubernetes, Docker
- Design and develop real-time distributed software for emulation of virtual warehouse with all operation cycle
- Work in a dynamic Agile/Scrum-based environment
- Development of advanced optimization methods such as auctions, mathematical programming, and genetic algorithms
- Develop error handling, fault-tolerant, and logging methods
- Be a proactive communicator who enjoys working closely with creative and technical peer
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package