GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Junior or Middle, Embedded/Linux/C to join our engineering team.
Cambium ePMP department.
Cambium Networks is a dynamic, growth-oriented company serving an exponentially growing industry.
Cambium Networks provides professional-grade fixed wireless broadband and microwave solutions for customers around the world. Solutions are deployed in thousands of networks in over 153 countries, with our innovative technologies providing reliable, secure, cost-effective connectivity that’s easy to deploy and proven to deliver outstanding metrics.
Cambium Networks has a few development centers: Rolling Meadows, IL, USA, and Ashburton, Devon, UK.
- BA or Master’s degree in computer science
- Strong programming experience in C
- 3+ years of experience in industrial or embedded software development
- Good analytical skills
- Highly motivated, a fast learner, and autonomous
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of embedded software
- English — at least intermediate
- Good communication skills
- Experience in Linux Kernel Development
- Experience in Networking
- Experience in Telecom domain and Telecom projects (e.g. WiFi, WiMAX, LTE)
- Linux Kernel, Telecom-Wireless, Wi-Fi, Embedded
- Developing and testing new features for the PTP / PMP products based on WiFi 802.11n / 802.ac / 802.ax solutions
- Participating in the design and decision-making process
- Analyzing and resolving bugs
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package