GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced HR Business Partner to join our team.
We are looking for an HR professional with a good experience in HR practices and employee management to join our growing organization. In this position, you will primarily act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to human resources.
We need a person who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
- Minimum 2 years at HR Advisors level
- Good acumen of HR industry trends, understanding of IT business peculiarities
- Proven ability to facilitate, persuade, influence, and build credibility with all levels
- Consultancy skills, specifically analysis and providing solutions
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage day-to-day requests and proactively drive more strategic people issues.
- Can develop ad hoc interventions and engage decision-making stakeholders behind required actions.
- Consult the line management on operational people management issues
- Analyze data and understand trends in a designated program to provide value-added solutions
- Facilitate in resolving complex employee relations issues, conduct thorough and objective investigations when necessary
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, increase productivity and retention
- Interpret human resources policies to company management and consultants
- Cover all the stages of the Talent Management Cycle: adaptation, appraisal, compensation and benefits, rotation, L&D, promotion, and attrition risk management
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package