GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced TAG Automation Project Manager to join our team.
Talent Acquisition Group is a strategic support function that includes both resourcing and recruiting and assists GlobalLogic in building workplaces with skilled and talented consultants who drive successful businesses.
The Global TAG Automation team is responsible for constant process improvement, change management, and TAG function efficiency improvement via automation.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and ability to interact professionally with diverse groups including executives, managers, and technical staff.
- Consulting skills, ability to elaborate ideas, simply explain technical concepts and convey technical visions to business people
- Effective presenting abilities
- Ability to convert data into comprehensive presentations
- Understanding of Recruitment process Automation is a big plus
- Working knowledge of change management principles
- High self-responsibility level
- Collaborative team player with the ability to partner cross-regionally
- Experience in technology companies with a service component
- Coordinate and drive Global Talent Acquisition Group (TAG) initiatives
- Lead Talent Acquisition tools/platforms development and/or implementation process
- Serve as a thought leader for TAG automation, driving and developing forward-thinking automation initiatives that promote increased efficiency and productivity on multiple levels
- Decision-making in the Automation area: from requirements gathering, and creation of use-cases to vendor approval
- Project planning, reporting, and execution
- Regularly review process compliance, effectiveness, and problem cases, and propose improvements
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the Global HR and Talent Acquisition Team to develop solutions, programs, and policies
- Prepare analytical and informational materials
- Cooperate with multiple stakeholders on project execution
- Partner with multiple stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., marketing, IT, HR, Legal, Procurement, etc.) on project execution
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package