GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior Full-Stack Developer to join our engineering team.
Medical healthcare web solution for world-leading connected health company with more than 5 million cloud-connected devices for daily remote patient monitoring. Award-winning devices and cloud software solutions that help treat and manage sleep apnea, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and other respiratory conditions.
- 3-5 years of software engineering experience, including:
- 3+ years of Java development experience;
- Proficiency in Observables, Reactive Forms, Rxjs);
- Good understanding of CI/CD;
- Hands-on skills with JUnit.
Nice to have:
- UI/UX development experience;
- Understanding of OAuth 2.0, SSO, MFA;
- AWS Services (ECS, EC2, RDS, SQS/SNS, Docker).
As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for building and maintaining various parts of our platform, working with both the back-end and front-end parts. You’ll be collaborating with the rest of the development team to specify, design, and build the complete user experience.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Product — You will be involved in building features and enhancements to existing infrastructure, and integration by bringing the product to industry-level standards.
- Processes — You will be a part of the team having active communication with teams on the client (US/California, Canada, Australia) and Globallogic sides.
- Infrastructure — You will take an active part in the implementation, maintenance, and enhancements of development environments, including bringing modern industry standards to the product (OAuth 2.0, MFA, etc).
- Ownership and Support — You will be engaged in a variety of technical questions from other product teams, related to the functional behavior of our product, infrastructure, and integration, and you will investigate and resolve problems they report and observe on different instances (including Production environments).
What We’ll Expect From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Solid ability in writing testable software.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Work proactively while adhering to schedules in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience writing automated tests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (B1, B2 English).
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package