GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced C Software Engineer to join our engineering team.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to join our team. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of a team with excellent problem-solving skills — join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products — cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies — which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward — create software that drives your world!
- Excellent knowledge of C language
- Software Design Experience in the automotive domain (2 years)
- Knowledge of JIRA, GIT, and SVN
- Knowledge of DOORS
- Knowledge of known SW dev toolchains, way of working, and processes.
- Knowledge of IDEAS (Eclipse IDE) + SWATT plugin or Visual Studio Code
- Ability to read, analyze and understand requirements, architecture, and design documentation
- Ability to prepare static code analysis (MISRA rules)
- Ability to prepare code review
- Ability to analyze and understand source code
- Excellent technical/logical thinking
- Strong skill to analyze technical problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent language skills (English)
- Knowledge of CAN/LIN communication interfaces
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies.
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution.
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C language.
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions.
- Close cooperation with Project Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master, designers, and analysts.
- Assuring code quality
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package