GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Embedded Security Software Tester to join our engineering team.
We are looking for an experienced Middle Software Engineer to join our team. If you are an analytical person who can work independently or as a part of a team with excellent problem-solving skills — join us! You will have a chance to create interesting products — cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies — which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward — create software that drives your world!
- Excellent knowledge of C language
- Software Design Experience in the automotive domain (min. 3 years)
- Experience in performing SW security testing
Important to have:
- AUTOSAR awareness
- Knowledge of JIRA, GIT, and SVN
- Knowledge of DOORS
- Knowledge of known SW dev toolchains, way of working, and processes.
- Knowledge of IDEAS (Eclipse IDE) + SWATT plugin or Visual Studio Code
- Ability to read, analyze and understand requirements, architecture, and design documentation
- Ability to prepare static code analysis (MISRA rules)
- Ability to prepare code review
- Ability to analyze and understand source code
- Excellent technical/logical thinking
- Strong skill to analyze technical problems
- Knowledge of CAN/LIN communication interfaces
- Excellent communication skills
- Fair command of English, B2+
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies.
- Analyzing the requirements of the solution.
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C language.
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions.
- Close cooperation with Project Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master, designers, and analysts.
- Assuring code quality
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package