GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Lead Java Developer to join our engineering team.
The client provides a reimbursement platform available for companies with mobile employees who are traveling places for their day-to-day job. They have solutions for Small and Medium Businesses, Mid-size companies, and Enterprises to enable them to manage reimbursement by streamlining and optimizing the calculation processes, and control cost by using insight based on the rich user data aggregated through their Mobile app. Its platform and proprietary software simplify the reimbursement and management of the vehicle, device, work, and living costs through personalized calculations. They provide and customize the right reimbursement model for their clients as per their needs. Backed by rich user data for hundreds of clients, gathered and refined over decades, and updated in real-time. Our client is the platform of choice for top Fortune 500 companies and organizations committed to workplace agility.
The initiative will enable the client to start their Business Intelligence (BI) and Analytical journey with reporting capabilities to clients in this Phase. We are aimed to help build iteratively upon this solution to achieve full potential by developing capabilities that will provide the right quantitative and qualitative insights for their business, to base and strategize their business-critical decisions. Our client is working towards defining reporting and data strategies, a future roadmap, and following the right architecture, and principles to build an Enterprise Data Platform in the Future.
The following are high-level objectives for the Global Insight Reporting Platform initiative:
- Build a new Reporting Experience for Clients
- Standardize and Consolidate Reporting Data sets outside of Transactional Databases
- Modern Enterprise Data Platform Architecture & Tech Stack
We are looking for a talented Senior/Lead Java Software Engineer to take part in building a tactical solution within a planned way to an Enterprise Data Platform.
- Team player, accountable, dedicated, and passionate.
- At least 4 years of experience coding in Java (must).
- Experience in team/tech leading
- Experience with system design and data structures.
- Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems
- Experience working in a containerized environment with Kubernetes (Advantage)
- Experience in relational databases (Postgres )
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
- Experience with using queues and messaging systems — Kafka, RabbitMQ — (Advantage)
- Experience in building deployment pipelines using Jenkins and Kubernetes — (Advantage)
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Lead the team
- In cooperation with solution architect design, develop and deploy Java services focusing on high availability, low latency, scalability, and high throughput.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners, and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems.
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, and quality to post-deployment.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package