GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team.
Due to intensive growth, the GlobalLogic Automotive department is glad to invite the SW developer.
The project aim is to optimize and extend with new features Automotive Solution. Our clients are Tier 1s and OEMs from Europe and USA and development is targeted to Automotive solutions that will be deployed in the newest cars. The project is considered technical excellence and we are paying huge attention to the technical challenge motivation of our team members as well as excellent compensation.
In our project, we are building a computer-in-the-car architecture — key for enabling innovation within areas such as advanced connectivity, machine learning, and autonomous drive.
A challenging project to set up infrastructure from scratch for automotive solutions for European car vendors.
Knowledge and creativity are welcome.
- OS (Administration, performance issue investigation, provisioning, and tuning):
- Windows NT (Windows 10, Windows Server 2016 and newer);
- Linux (Ubuntu, RHEL, Debian, Oracle Linux, or similar);
- Software Build and Testing Automation System (GNU Make, CMake, or Bazel).
- Infrastructure configuration management systems ( Ansible, SaltStack, or Puppet).
- Experience in Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Strong knowledge of concepts: Infrastructure-as-Code way-of-working, PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service)
- Network configuration and management in dynamic environments (TCPIP stack)
- Scripting (basic level): PowerShell v5.0+, Bash v4.4+, Apache Groovy, Python2 & Python3;
- Automation solution: Jenkins, Zuul CI, SCM, Git
- Code review system: Gerrit
- Test flow: Testing Types & Levels, V-model;
- Technical engineering degree (Preferably in the domain of software or systems engineering);
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Principles
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in release branching strategies (Trunk Based Development, git-flow, etc).
Would be a plus:
- Experience in embedded(automotive) development
- Know the basics of automotive (or similar) functional safety standards (ISO26262)
- Know the basics of any industry standard that provides a framework for defining, implementing, and evaluating the process required for system development (in automotive — ASSPICPICE)
- C Programming: C99, C11/C17, C++98, C++03, C++11 or C++14, Conan package manager.
- Matlab Simulink;
- MIL, HIL testing.
- Embedded, Automotive, ISO 26262, C, C++, Matlab, Simulink, HIL
- Development of solutions to enable a stable and high-performing automation framework, including work with the infrastructure, with Zuul/Jenkins, and parts of the build system.
- Development of an ISO 26262 qualified toolchain and development environment, for the flow from Matlab/Simulink to binary.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package