GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Scrum Master for Fintech Product to join our team.
GlobalLogic team is going to build an analytical platform for the client from scratch.
A platform that will be gathering information about some companies from various sources, will normalize it according to the predefined flow and will show it to the user as a set of analytical dashboards. The gathered and processed information will let the customers make decisions regarding the business state of the investigated companies.
Analytical information will help customers to predict the future state of the appropriate companies and improve customers’ business processes.
AI capability will allow users to see predictions made by neural networks which will be created by the GlobalLogic team.
The client provides high-value analysis and support to partner companies for the identification and mitigation of emerging business challenges.
The project is aimed to define and bring to life a digital platform that connects the client employees with relevant and meaningful information about their portfolio holdings, enabling insights and action.
- 3+ years experience as Scrum Master
- Agile mindset and understanding of the Scrum framework (the scope of the framework; why particular artifacts, events, and principles are needed).
- Understand the principles of Servant leadership and Management 3.0.
- Successful experience in building self-organized, efficient Agile teams.
- Experience in inter-team and inter-company meetings facilitation, and retrospectives.
- Experience in using metrics.
Nice to have:
- Experience with the Finance domain / Private Equity is a great plus
- Knowledge and experience in using Scrum scaling frameworks will be an advantage.
- Understanding and experience using/introducing Kanban will be an advantage.
- Understanding engineering practices and successful experience in using them in the development process.
- Nexus, Scaled Agile Framework
- Improve teams’ potential and development processes in the Spirit of Continuous Improvement.
- Participate in the process of building a collection of teamwork metrics, and product quality to improve the effectiveness of the deliveries.
- Provide transparency of processes and artifacts, as well as compliance with Scrum “rules of the game”.
- Facilitate events.
- Promote a culture of interaction, support, trust, and a win-win mentality between the development team and the Stakeholders.
- Help teams remove obstacles and Lean wastes that slow down development progress.
- Help with effective techniques, and practices for Product Backlog managing
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package