GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced QA Technical Analyst/Workload Lead to join our engineering team.
- Is a leader in OSS/BSS IT space (350+ customers) over years
- Is a leader in Gartner OSS Magic Quadrant for 7th year in a row
- Executing and securing projects and competence in long-term strategies
- Transforming and changing to meet edging technology demands
- Provides complete end-to-end solutions covering: Orchestration of Private cloud Resources and Services, CNF/VNF testing and onboarding, Closed loop Assurance
- Key component for enterprise and 5G use cases fulfillment within OSS/BSS domain
- Supporting multivendor cloud environments (Kubernetes, Openstack, KVM, Virtual Cloud Director, AWS, and Azure)
- Deployed over 60+ global telco operators (CSP)
- Used by 5 world lead CSPs in the US, Europe, Asia, and Australia
Strong knowledge and understanding of:
- Test Analysis
- Test Design
- Preparation of test data
- Test Execution
- Test Checking & Recording
- Test Case Review (All test levels)
- Test Levels (Levels described in the Test Strategy)
- Test Planning & Monitoring
- Optimal Hardware usage within the Requirement Areas (RAs)
- Performance, load&stability aspects of the system
- Ability to analyze feature requirements and define key use cases from a customer perspective
- Python, QA Automation, QA Performance, Performance & load testing
Technical Analyst/Workload lead is aimed to help foster a spirit of collaboration across teams with a focus on Workload scope that captures customer-like network load, based on product requirements and Customer profiling.
It is primarily a driver’s role:
- Help define, implement, improve and align with overall common test strategy for QA teams.
- define workload test scope.
- Participation in reviews of Test Plans, Test Reports, and Test scopes for main requirements.
- Collaboration with design teams, test leads, architects
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package