GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our engineering team.
The Client is a UK company, providing market business intelligence for mainly the pharma industry. The core of the product is a data platform containing 10+ years of client experience on the market and giving decision-making support over it using ML and other intelligent approaches. The client is in the era of technological transformation and wants to migrate the Data platform to the Amazon cloud and build redesigned and refreshed product apps over it.
We are welcoming high professionals for this interesting journey, for making great solutions together!
- 4+ years of experience in QA, Automation
- usage of scripting languages (Python) for automated testing
- Strong understanding of test theory
- Basic knowledge of object-oriented programming
- Experience with REST applications automated testing
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Good communication skills — work with a globally distributed team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, proactive and innovative
- Experience with backend and UI testing is a plus
- Requirements analysis and proactive communications with the distributed development team
- Contribution to Test Framework
- Maintaining and contributing to CI QA framework
- Writing and maintening QA automation tests and scripts
- Analysing tests execution reults
- Execute on bugs lifecycle
- Execute exploratory testing for the new features/functionality
- Overall: Active participation in design, implementation and execution of functional, integration and performance test cases, test results analysis, tracking test coverage and performance trends
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package