GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Middle Java Developer to join our engineering team.
A customer is a healthcare IT security company. It provides healthcare companies with a platform that addresses critical compliance and security challenges. It helps to improve providers’ productivity.
The goal is to create a SaaS product from the ground up in a public cloud framework.
- 3-4 years of commercial Java software development experience.
- Understanding of software engineering fundamentals.
- Java 8+, Spring Boot, SQL (Postgres or equivalent), Unit testing.
- Experience with Data Lake/Warehouse, Data migration.
- English — Strong Intermediate / Upper-Intermediate.
Nice to have:
- HTTP/gRPC APIs, AWS Cloud, Microservices.
- Experience working in an Agile environment / multi-disciplinary Scrum team.
- Understanding of CI/CD process.
- Cloud Web Services: AWS EKS, RDS, S3.
- Redis or the same services from other providers — a big plus.
- Event streaming platforms, message brokers, Pub/Sub (i.e. Kafka).
- AWS, SQL, AWS Lambda, Python
- Responsible for moving data in and out of the warehouse services, and data movement (change data capture, data streaming).
- Code review.
- Deliver a high-quality and well-verified product.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package