GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior Golang Developer to join our engineering team.
We own no physical production assets, nor servers, instead our asset is a cloud-based connectivity platform that enables world-class on-demand production for e-commerce platforms and applications.
This engineered platform needs to provide our customers access to more than 100 production partners in 33 countries and includes production plate design, routing to an appropriate partner, and finally linking to logistics systems for delivery to the consumer.
All this in 72 hours and reaching more than 5 billion people and potential consumers in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
- A minimum of B.S. degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or 5+ years in a similar position
- Able to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization
- Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability
- Growth mentality, are curious and not afraid to be experimental.
- You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you
- Solid experience as an Engineer designing, developing, and maintaining API-driven solutions
- Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Go coding
- PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, RabbitMQ
- Memcache, Redis
- Microservices architecture
- ELK, Jaeger, Prometheus & Grafana
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package