GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior Java Developer to join our engineering team.
Our customer is an American manufacturer and globally recognized leader in Healthcare and Medical Devices. In close cooperation with the international team, you will have the ability to participate in product feature definition, development, testing, and post-release support for innovative medical products.
- 4+ years of hands-on core Java development.
- Spring, Spring Boot,
- Experience in AWS (S3, RDS, DMS, ECS, ECR, EC2, EMR, Data Pipeline, MSK, VPC, Kinesis
- Data Analytics, Elasticsearch, CloudWatch)
- Experience with Gradle, Docker, Swagger, Mockito, JUnit, Apache Flink, Apache Spark
- Expertise in Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Java Script, CSS, HTML, and JQuery as well as producing REST-based web services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help to interpret requests for new features
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package