GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Integration Engineer to join our engineering team.
Harmonic is a leading provider of innovative broadband solutions that deliver video, voice, and data to communications providers around the world. GL team participates in the development, QA, and support of several generations of such solutions.
- Education: Bachelor/Master in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications or equivalent;
- Expertise in IP network switching and routing protocols, TCP/IP stack is highly desirable;
- Hands-on experience with Linux;
- English level — upper-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Superior problem solving, analytical, and communications skills;
- A strong understanding of IP protocols and telecommunication/cable operator networks;
- Experience in a technical support organization in a broadcast, communication, satellite, cable, telco, or a similar domain;
- Experience with bash/python scripting;
- Experience with Salesforce, Jira, Confluence;
- Ability to work on flexible hours;
- This position requires no frequent travel (once per quartal approximately).
- Responsible for integration and support in assigned product areas to Harmonic’s regional customer support engineers and, when necessary, customers who are diagnosing, troubleshooting, repairing, and debugging complex system problems involving Harmonic and associated equipment;
- Report and track design, reliability, and maintenance problems or bugs to R&D engineering groups;
- Assist, and implement both hardware and software upgrades to the existing Harmonic customer base.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package