GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Tech Lead DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team.
We are looking Tech Lead DevOps Engineer to join the product international company. You will be a part of a project that provides a defense platform that enables development and security teams to protect critical workloads against emerging threats and undiscovered vulnerabilities with a lightweight agent that protects the organization’s public, private, and hybrid cloud deployments on-premises data centers managed. In addition, you will work on advanced endpoint detection and response platform, which gathers as much information as possible to detect and analyze complex threats while being as non-intrusive as possible, minimizing the impact on the network and the endpoint.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Tech Lead DevOps Engineer.
- At least 4 years of experience in developing Kubernetes services in Python, and GO.
- 2 years of experience in automating application deployment, packaging, and other aspects of the release lifecycle.
- Knowledge of Containerized environment and Kubernetes (Docker Compose, Helm, etc....).
- Experience in cloud providers & virtualization (GCP / AWS / OCI / AZURE).
- Experience with Ansible configuration management.
- Experience with Hashicorp tools: Consul, Vault, Terraform.
- Experience developing pipelines in Jenkins or a similar modern CI system.
- AWS, GOlang Programming language
- Develop configuration and deployment logic for clients’ products.
- Develop, implement, and provide technologies and tools for teams in R&D and production.
- Build a fast, reliable, simple, and stable infrastructure and platform.
- Work with other DevOps engineers and Software Engineers to remediate findings and provide solutions.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package