GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced DevOps Engineer to join our engineering team.
The Client is a world leading telecommunication company.
The project aims at building the next generation of security management and assurance by introducing the automation of enforcing security policies and controls in telecommunication networks by analyzing, systemizing, scripting and verifying through test automation.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Ansible and Shell scripting
- Cybersecurity domain knowledge
- Any DevOps competence for Cloud Solutions, CI/CD, Automation. Experience of working with various OS types, databases and cloud orchestration frameworks such as Kubernetes, Docker, Vagrant, Ansible, etc. Experience in DevOps
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Nice to Have
- Experience in Telco and/or IoT domains
- Software development experience
- Knowledge of the Security Standards — ISO 27001, NIST, CIS-CAT, ETSI-SecSecurity Certificates — CISSP, CISM, CCSP, CompTIA Security+, CEH, GSEC, OSCP
- System hardening
- Automation of security policies and verification tests
- Scripting with Python, Ansible, and Shell
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package