GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced DevOps Environment Engineer to join our engineering team.
The customer is a leading multinational provider of the telecommunication technologies and services.
The product is a network configuration and inventory management system designed for the telecommunications industry. This is a platform for planning, designing, rearranging and documenting the inventory of complex communication services and networks. It provides a comprehensive view of your services, resources, and networks and the relationships among them. The system enables the communication carriers to manage their network inventory, track current assets, develop complex configurations, and schedule future resources for wireless, wireline, voice-based or databased services.
- Good knowledge in Linux/Bash;
- Experience in Jenkins (pipeline, dsl) administration;
- Experience in git administration;
- Good enough Groovy knowledge to write pipeline scripts in Jenkins;
- Ability to maintain linux environments;
Nice to have:
- experience in OOP languages (Java, C++). Junior developer level would be enough for OOP, candidate should be able read and maintain Java code, we have one utility in Java.
- Any knowledge in Docker would be good.
- Any knowledge in Kubernetes is a plus.
- CICD experience.
Java, C++, Docker, Continuous Integration, Ansible, Kubernetes
- Maintenance and improvement of cicd scripts;
- Maintenance and improvement of cicd invironments;
- Installation and configuration of the developertest environments;
- Performing backups and recoveries.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package