GlobalLogic is inviting an experienced Senior iOS Developer to join our engineering team.
The Norway Company has built the world’s largest and most global network for on-demand production of customized items e.g. t-shirts, wall art, mugs, books, hoodies, and cards. Supports a new wave of e-commerce entrepreneurs and the global shift towards local and more sustainable production.
Owns no physical production assets, nor servers, instead our asset is a cloud-based connectivity platform that enables world-class on-demand production for e-commerce platforms and applications.
This engineered platform needs to provide our customers access to more than 100 production partners in 33 countries and includes production plate design, routing to an appropriate partner, and finally linking to logistics systems for delivery to the consumer.
All this in 72 hours and reaching more than 5 billion people and potential consumers in a smarter, faster, and greener way.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in writing native applications iOS in Swift.
- Ability to adapt, change and grow quickly as we scale the organization.
- Passionate about engineering practices like agile, continuous delivery, test-driven development, traceability, and observability.
- Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance.
- You share your ideas and continuously improve yourself and the team around you.
- Strong communication skills, high integrity, and great attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Experience in hybrid app design eg React Native or willingness to learn hybrid frameworks
- Architecture, Enterprise Architect, React Native
- Using the latest technologies to improve and streamline user interfaces across our products.
- Collaborating closely with other engineers, architects, and QAs as a valuable member of a cross-functional team.
- Sharing your knowledge and building creative solutions while helping the team evolve best practices.
- Working closely with our UI/UX designers and product managers to realize the vision.
- Taking end-to-end responsibility for the services that are owned by your team, including taking part in an on-call rotation.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package