GlobalLogic is inviting experienced C++ Developer to join our engineering team.
Our client is a european company which produces automated warehouse solutions. They want to build an innovative automated warehouse complex and GlobalLogic will support them with Software development. We’re going to developer the MVP version of the controling modules, which will manage automated warehouse cars.
- B.A. / B.SC. in Computer Science or SW Engineering
- Strong understanding of OOP, design patterns and multi-threading
- Experience with building using software modules need to work under Windows 10/11 and Windows Server
- Experience with gRPC notation. Proven experience is a huge plus
- The source code naming guideline shall be based on the Google Naming Guidelines.
- The source code documentation shall be based on Doxygen so that automated documentation can be created (www.doxygen.nl/index.html).
- Cmake projects for new processes
- QtCreator as a development platform
- Data Logging via open-source software/3rd party library
- Analyze, plan and develop code and tech specifications
- Design and build SW as per agreed requirements
- Unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any technical questions or challenges related to projects
- Perform code review and update development documentation
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package