GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Scrum Master to join its Lviv office.
Our client is a leading US-based manufacturer of medical devices developing innovative medical systems and services that provide patient monitoring and cardiology diagnostics to clinicians and healthcare facilities around the world.
Our team is focusing on designing and developing the next iterations of complex software/hardware platform for patient monitoring, where the software has strong restrictions for safety and quality.
- Experience in a scrum master role (5 years)
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP etc.)
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Ability to analyze and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Knowledgeable in techniques to fill in gaps in the scrum
- Ability to determine what is scrum and what is not
- Experience with successful Agile techniques
- Ability to work with and lead a team
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction
SAFe Scrum Master Certification (SSM)
Second level Scrum Master certification (CSP, PSM II)
Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc.
Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team
Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.)
Excellent mentoring skills
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology and scrum practices
- Helping the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments
- Help the scrum and development teams to identify and fill in blanks in the Agile framework
- Resolve conflicts and issues that occur
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed
- They are helping the team agree on what they can achieve during each development sprint (or another period).
- They facilitate the daily standup (sometimes called the daily scrum) and helping the team reach a consensus on each of the three questions.
- Helping the team continuously make progress on the project by ensuring each person is working on the right tasks, helping to remove any obstacles to the team members’ progress, and protecting the team from distractions.
- Coaching the organization on the transition to a scrum working framework.
- Serves the entire organization by:
- Helping to remove obstacles to the developers’ progress.
- Serves the development team by:
- Helping the product owner maintain the product backlog.
- Serves the product owner by:
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities