GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Business Analyst/Product Owner to join its Lviv office.
Project for one of the largest multinational corporations that specialize in Internet-related services. The project consisted of two independent multi-service/multi-cluster applications focused on advertising technologies and analytics. Applications used many Google APIs and Cloud Platform services, such as Kubernetes orchestration system, Cloud Storage (including storage triggers), Cloud Functions, Cloud Scheduler, Pub/Sub communication, Big Query, CloudSQL (Postgres), Google App Scripts, Google Ads API, Google Adwords API
- 3+ years’ experience in an analytically driven product role, preferably agency-side within the digital marketing industry or past experience in Media Activation.
- Knowledge of the adtech campaign landscape, governance and advertising platforms. A good understanding of automation technologies.
- Extensive experience in problem and solution validation.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good understanding of ‘Specification by example’ / Behaviour Driven Development
- Agile planning and collaboration tools (e.g., JIRA, Confluence) and G-suite for day-to-day
- Experience in documenting system specifications (feature files using Gherkin, entity relationship diagrams, data flows)
- Comfortable with referencing external API documentation for integration purposes and working with the development team to validate that new requirements are easily understood.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a global team environment.
- You will have the talent and appetite to become an influential member of a fast-growing digital agency — to keep developing yourself and us!
- Be passionate about building products, using your experience to translate complex requirements from client and internal stakeholders into clear product requirements and delivery needs.
- Support the Product Lead to analyse, validate, define and maintain functional and non-functional requirements by working closely with different stakeholders to define needs. Undertake any business and/or systems analysis to highlight any impact the feature/product/initiative will have.
- Understand and translate organisational and stakeholder objectives into sufficiently detailed solution requirements. Ensure requirements are appropriately managed and traced, feeding into areas where the client and the entire solution team can reference.
- Work closely with the Technical Delivery Manager to ensure they’re clear on product requirements and timelines for each sprint and AQA to ensure requirements can be used to automate tests where possible.
- Support the Product and Client Services leads, Product Designer and engineering team to ensure successful product delivery.
- Support the Product Lead in numerous requests concurrently and strategically, prioritising when necessary.
- Communicate, communicate, communicate! Partner with the delivery team to investigate and escalate any issues with work in development. Manage risks where required.
- Run regular planning sessions / requirements workshops together with engineering and product leads. Make sure that the results of these workshops are logged accurately to drive our testing frameworks (executable specification).
- Act as the first point of contact for developers to provide clarifications. Support dev team through product reviews, complete UAT representing the client and support Product Lead in signing-off against requirements.
- Collaborate with third-party developers (API/Product teams — both external and internal to the org) to deliver high-impact automation solutions.
- Ensure active maintenance of product documentation, including feature files, detailed specs (where required), logic, data schemas, etc.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities