GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a DevOps Engineer to join its Kyiv, Lviv, Mykolaiv, Kharkiv offices or remotely.
Client Product Engineering team aims to bring successful technology-based products to market in a high-growth environment. The team’s mission is focused on accelerating technology adoption in commercial real estate by bringing creative, innovative and technical solutions to solve large, complex problems for our clients.
Shape the future of real estate for a better world by contributing to the creation of globally scalable products used by client’s customers — the most respected brands in the world.
Experience & Education
- Experience with setup and deployment (CD) of infrastructure on Azure using deployment tools such as Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with setup of key infrastructure cloud components such as VNets, AKS, Azure VPN Gateway, Azure Gateway/Load Balancing, Azure DNS, Azure Storage and Azure Blob.
- Experience with build (CI) and deploy (CD) of containers/dockers using Kubernetes and Helm Charts.
- Experience setup and configuration of Logging and Monitoring tools.
- Hands on knowledge of CI/CD, Container Orchestration, Monitoring/Alerting, Security best practices, automated deployments, etc.
- Experience with one or more public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Keeps up with the everchanging DevOps landscape and makes thoughtful recommendations on the infrastructure.
- Keen focus on optimizing cost of running infrastructure.
- Requires excellent collaboration, presentation and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering or a Computer Science discipline.
- 4+ years of build and deploy cloud infrastructure. Capable of rapid self-learning of new software applications and programming languages.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including technical documentation.
- Excellent technical, analytical, time management, and organizational skills. Agile Scrum skills desired.
Technical Skills & Competencies
- Experience in managing high throughput kafka clusters, including zookeeper, kafka connect and schema registry.
- Experience in evaluating and tuning system and infrastructure performance.
- Experience with serverless technologies such as Azure Functions.
- Experience with one or more public clouds such as Azure, AWS and GCP.
- Experience with application monitoring and tracing using tools such as Azure Monitor, Fluentd, Prometheus, Grafana, and Apollo Data Graph Platform.
- Experience with containerizing applications using Docker and deploying Helm Charts to Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience with DevOps tools such as GitHub Actions, Azure DevOps, Travis CI, and Jenkins.
- Deliver the framework components for client’s cloud environment.
- Ensuring that the infrastructure is highly scalable, reliable, and monitored.
- Build and Release infrastructure and applications on cloud environment.
- Collaborating with the Dev Leads to ensure that the dev team’s needs are met through the CI/CD framework, component monitoring and stats, incident escalation, etc.
- Keeping close tabs on the security of the production environment, especially as it relates to sensitive customer data and credentials.
- Inculcating “infrastructure as code” mentality in the DevOps team overall.
- Participate in event-driven, real-time data pipelines.
- Deploy applications using automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Estimate customer stories and technical tasks in the Product Backlog.
- Support the application by resolving customer issues.
- Contribute to a culture committed to the continuous delivery of value and outstanding customer service.
- Promote organizational learning and transparency with open documentation and technical presentations.
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities