GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Middle Automation QA to join its Kharkiv office.
A customer is a healthcare IT security company. It provides healthcare companies with a platform that addresses critical compliance and security challenges. It helps to improve providers productivity.
The goal is to create a SaaS product from ground up in a public cloud framework.
Technology: React, TypeScript, Bootstrap, Java, Amazon Web Services, etc.
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
- Overall experience 2+ years
- Strong knowledge of Java
- Understanding of modern test automation patterns and standards
- Test design skills is a plus
- Microservices and/or Service Oriented Architecture (SAO) experience
- Experience with the CI/CD concepts and automated testing as a part of these processes
Good to know:
- Experience with Pytest
- Experience with gRPC API
- Experience with data warehouse like Snowflake is a plus
- AWS Cloud: S3, Lamda, Step Functions
- Experience with Kafka, Redis
- Coordinate with developers and test team members to prioritize testing efforts
- Estimate test automation activities
- Plan and manage assigned testing activities
- Participate in framework creation as well as the creation of clean and concise test scripts
- Perform code review
- Investigate issues to provide accurate and reproducible info to the dev team
- Strictly follow QMS procedures and processes
- Participate in QA Initiatives, collaborate with other test engineers
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities