GlobalLogic Ukraine is inviting a Trainee Test Automation Engineer to join its Lviv office.
Our client is one of the largest and most innovative manufacturers of medical devices in the United States which produces a broad variety of medical devices and software applications.
At this project, you will have a great opportunity to be involved in the full development life cycle of a web-based system which is intended for use as a tool to help individuals by taking certain information from medical devices, its storage, and further processing to identify health trends and to track daily activities.
Test Automation Engineer has to meet the following criteria:
- Theoretical knowledge of the related technology stacks (e.g. testing types, levels, techniques, approaches).
- Knowledge and practical experience in Java development.
- Knowledge of related technologies, such as XML, HTML, SQL, etc.
- Theoretical knowledge or significant practical experience in using different test approaches.
- Knowledge or practical experience in reviewing and Testing Requirements.
- Intermediate English and good communication skills
Appium, Selenium, Groovy
Test Automation Engineer has the following responsibilities:
- Develop features and functionality matching the specification in the agreed quality and at the agreed schedule.
- Develop automated scripts based on manual test cases or from scratch.
- Responsible for the quality of development outputs.
- Work towards agreed targets independently with minor support and guidance.
- Complete complex tasks in agreed performance.
- Know and use recommended tools and are being familiar with project-related processes and procedures, including compliance with coding standards and conventions.
- Find and report defects, verify defect fixes focusing on the steps to reproduce and root cause analysis.
- Work flexible hours and overtime in case of emergencies on the project
- Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
- Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
- Professional development opportunities
- Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
- Modern and comfortable office facilities