Skills and experience:
* Over 4 years of practical experience in the role of a Software Developer (Java) or QA automation Engineer;
* In-depth knowledge and practical experience in testing techniques;
* Good understanding of Java networking (socket programming, serialization);
* Good working knowledge of at least one Linux/Unix based platform as well as Windows;
* Good understanding of REST & SOAP based services is a plus;
* Basic knowledge in a scripting language (i.e. groovy and shell);
* Ability to communicate effectively and clearly in English, both verbally and in writing;
* Experience in working within a distributed international agile team environment;
* Passionate about software quality to provide the best experience to our customers.
Optional, but desirable:
* BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent;
* Experience work in/with Cloud Environments / Deployments (g. AWS, Azure);
* Understanding of Container and Container Orchestration technologies (g. Docker / Kubernetes);
* Experience with Jenkins DSL;
Docker, Kubernetes, Amazon Web Service (AWS), Azure, ActiveMQ, Jenkins
Interesting and challenging work in a large and dynamically developing company
Exciting projects involving the newest technologies
Professional development opportunities
Excellent compensation and benefits package, performance bonus program
Modern and comfortable office facilities
* Design and development of automation framework components for the JobServer;
* Implement fully automated integration and system tests (Cucumber);
* Ensure the tests can be run in a continuous integration pipeline end-to-end, from environments provisioning to the test results report;
* Analyse, report and track defects.
Our client is in the cloud, data and application integration space. It is a global company with R&D offices in France, Germany and China. Their products enable data-driven companies to be more effective at what they do by providing them with the tools, infrastructure, and guidance to make informed business decisions.
We are looking for a Senior Automation QA Engineer to join our project at GlobalLogic. Working in a fast-paced environment collaborating with a team of very talented people, you will be responsible for the automation for the Open Source Integration Products to improve the platform’s quality and stability. You will define acceptance criteria and design and develop corresponding automated system tests to ensure a high quality of our Integration products in the Cloud and on-premise.