Budget Thuis is a flourishing price fighter in the Dutch energy market, that is supplying green power and gas to almost 1,000,000 customers. Doing things smarter is core at Budget Thuis. Business culture is informal, and you’ll be working in a team of enthusiastic and ambitious professionals. We encourage innovation, challenging tasks, self-development, and sharing knowledge with others, and we provide a fun, but respectful environment to work in.
We are looking for a professional Lead .NET Engineer to join our prolific team in Lisbon, Portugal to deliver a well-designed, professionally built, and well-tested product that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers.
So if you feel that it’s the right opportunity for you — do not hesitate to apply!
- 5+ years of relevant engineering experience;
- Strong knowledge of .NET Core or .NET 6.0;
- Understanding of TDD & BDD & DDD, microservices;
- Experience with Unit Testing, Test Automation, Multithreading, Entity Framework,
- Experience with AngularJS and Bootstrap;
- Strong knowledge of CI/CD (currently Teamcity & Octopus), moving to Kubernetes &
- Experience with the Scrum and/or Kanban methodology;
- Ability to coach developers technologically and in their way of working;
- Fluent in written and spoken English;
- Moderate knowledge of the Portuguese language;
The Hands-On experience we need you to bring to the table
- Develop and maintain high-quality applications and specialized services that respond to business needs;
- Collaborate directly with stakeholders within the distributed team environment and with other teams to integrate systems developed by them;
- Providing normalized client data to all products through database and API.
- Checking the creditworthiness of potential customers.
- Document development and operational procedures;
- Coach developers technologically and in their way of working;
- Connect with high-level business stakeholders;
- Build a strong team by actively helping team members
What you can expect from working with us:
- Direct cooperation with already successful, long-term and growing project;
- Work with an amazing & dynamic team;
- Career development plan;
- Attendance of conferences and tech events;
- Educational budget;
- Regular business trips to Amsterdam;
- Hybrid work model: a cozy office in a hi-tech area of Lisbon and a home office;
- 20 days holiday allowance per the first year and 22 days starting from the second year;
What to expect from our recruitment process?
- First meeting: we’re getting to know each other;
- Technical interview with our specialists;
- Explore and Expand: we’ll dig deeper into your main interests and core values.
- Meeting with an existing team;
Globaldev will only consider candidates that are located in Lisbon.