Bliq is a leading software company specializing in the development of virtual power plant and battery storage solutions. We enable homeowners to optimize their energy usage by controlling distributed battery systems installed behind the meter. Our innovative software platform manages a vast network of battery systems, allowing us to contribute to a more sustainable and efficient energy future.
We are seeking a talented and experienced Senior Software Engineer with expertise in distributed, scalable, and high-load systems to join our dynamic team. As a Senior Software Engineer, you will play a crucial role in developing and optimizing our software platform, ensuring its scalability, reliability, and performance under heavy loads. You will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technologies and contribute to shaping the future of the energy industry.
We are eager to work with you if:
- You have 5+ years of commercial experience with .NET and strong knowledge of .NET Core 3.1 or higher;
- You have experience with microservices;
- You have experience with Docker and Git;
- You have experience in Unit Testing and CI/CD;
- You can write high-quality code and are comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment;
- You can take responsibility and be capable of working on your own & also you want to play in the team and help it succeed;
- You have written and spoken English on at least Strong Intermediate level.
Will be a great plus if:
- You have practical experience with Vue.js and desire to do frontend development from time to time;
- You have experience with Java (we are in process of migration some POCs to .NET);
- You have knowledge of Kubernetes/Azure and DDD;
- GitLab CI/CD;
- You have experience with automation testing;
What can you expect from working with us:
- Full ownership of the project;
- Vertical responsibility (not only focus on one technology but a chance to learn all sides of software engineering);
- Comfortable environment, challenging tasks and a long-term interesting project;
- Truly competitive salary;
- Covered 20 days of vacation and 10 days of sick leave;
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics;
- Working with top notch equipment (MacBook Pro’s);
- Bookkeeping by a professional accountant;
- Help and support from our caring HR-team;
- Ability to join our tech-hubs in Lisbon or Krakow;
- Regular business trips to the Netherlands after the victory of Ukraine.