Our passion is to make the most entertaining and innovative slot games possible. We provide a premium quality experience using HTML5, giving cross-platform compatibility over a full range of devices. Combining math-based game design and creativity, we make the games players want to play.
You can’t just be good. You’ve got to be great. And that’s what we strive for every day.
If you’re a logical, process-driven individual with an interest in exploring data, you could be a perfect fit for this role! The team is rapidly growing we’re on the lookout for entry-level Business Intelligence (BI) QA Analyst .
- Experience in SQL, or working with databases;
- A degree from an accredited college or university in a STEM subject or similar;
- A desire for continuous learning and personal growth;
- Excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to engage clients, instigate and monitor change management within the organization as needed;
- The ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- A logical, curious, and analytical mindset with a desire to interrogate data;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English;
Will be a plus
- Experience with Tableau;
- Experience with GCP environment;
- Experience in Python or another coding language;
- Experience in similar role;
What we offer
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics;
- Covered 20 days of vacations and 10 days of sick leave;
- Your PE bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant;
- Attendance of conferences and tech events in Europe;
- Last but not least — fair compensation for your efforts.
- be part of our industry-leading BI Team;
- work closely with the BI Developers and Data Engineers;
- write complicated SQL queries;
- work with big data solutions and visualization platforms such as Snowflake, Google Cloud Platform and Tableau;