Datos Health is the leading remote care software company for an opportunity to make a difference and save lives all over the world. They are a family, focused on supporting each other, and united with the same vision of improving patients’ quality of life through personalized healthcare.
Their fully automated remote care platform is designed to directly connect patients with their care teams from the comfort of their own homes. Providers can safely monitor, detect, analyze and predict adverse events or other changes in patient conditions — enabling them to communicate and intervene in real time and successfully manage even their most chronically ill patients.
It’s time for the healthcare delivery revolution. It’s time for automated assisted self-care.
- 8+ years in software development
- 6+ years in UI development with advanced frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue
- 4+ years experience with React and TypeScript.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- A quick, independent learner, who’s always looking to improve existing code.
- Ability to self-learn new technologies
Nice to have
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with Cypress (or other testing frameworks)
- Experience with RxJS
- Take part in developing our infrastructure and architecture
- Take a major part in the creation of our React application that replaces our old AngularJS application.
- Work closely with Product, Team Lead, QA, and other teammates.
- Design, Develop and integrate quality code for our Core Product team