Datos Health’s Open Care platform replaces today’s rigid, pre-built care solutions with a powerful open framework. Providers gain unlimited freedom to adapt our out-of-the-box remote care programs to fit their workflows or they can easily design their own programs.The flexible design studio allows doctors to fine-tune care workflows to their needs and protocols, either by creating remote care programs from scratch or leveraging existing protocols from leading healthcare organizations. These workflows are then instantly transformed into device-agnostic patient CareApps, empowering patients to manage parts of their care journey themselves.
- 8+ years in developing complex software solutions
- 6+ years writing code in the Java ecosystem
- Broad understanding and knowledge of various cloud architectures
- Ability to self-learn new technologies
- Experience with SQL databases
Will be a plus
- Experience with Spring framework
- Take a major part in creating our core product, architecture, and development of our microservices.
- Work closely with product & QA teams.
- Performance optimization of a data-driven platform.
- Design, Develop and architect quality code for our core product.
What we offer
- Direct cooperation with already successful, long-term and growing project;
- Covered 20 days of vacations and 10 days of sick leave;
- Your PE bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant;
- Help and support from our caring HR-team;
- Ability to join our tech-hubs in Lisbon or Krakow;
- Last but not least — fair compensation for your efforts;