Datos Health is the leading remote care software company for an opportunity to make a difference and save lives all over the world. They are a family, focused on supporting each other, and united with the same vision of improving patients’ quality of life through personalized healthcare.
Their fully automated remote care platform is designed to directly connect patients with their care teams from the comfort of their own homes. Providers can safely monitor, detect, analyze and predict adverse events or other changes in patient conditions — enabling them to communicate and intervene in real time and successfully manage even their most chronically ill patients.
It’s time for the healthcare delivery revolution. It’s time for automated assisted self-care.
- 8+ Years DevOps Experience including cloud technologies (Azure — Must, GCP — Advantage);
- 5+ Years in Containerized and Micro Services Environments (K8S — Must, Helm, Terraform);
- Experience in programming and scripting languages (Bash, Powershell, Python);
- Experience developing CI/CD pipelines (Azure DevOps — Advantage) and Bitbucket/Github/Gitlab;
- Background in IT & System management;
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability;
- Excellent written and verbal skills in the English language.
Will be a plus
- Experience working with Kafka, RabbitMQ;
- Experience working with Mysql, Redis;
- Experience in deploying embedding and configuring a monitoring system.
- Be the company DevOps Lead person;
- Support the development team in terms of infrastructure;
- Manage multi-cloud deployments;
- Own/develop/enhance company CI/CD pipelines;
- Build and Own monitoring system.
What we offer
- Direct cooperation with already successful, long-term and growing project;
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics;
- Covered 20 days of vacations and 10 days of sick leave;
- Your PE bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant;
- Last but not least — fair compensation for your efforts.