RubyPlay passion is to make the most entertaining and innovative slot games possible. The company provides a premium quality experience using HTML5, giving cross-platform compatibility over a full range of devices. Combining math-based game design and creativity, we make the games players want to play.
You can’t just be good. You’ve got to be great. And that’s what we strive for every day.
- At least 4 years of experience in application development (internship experience does not apply);
- At least 1 year of experience in big data technologies;
- 5+ years of experience in ETL development;
- 2+ years of experience with a public cloud (AWS, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud) — GCP is preferred;
- 2+ years of experience in getting data from different API’s High SQL level;
- 2+ years of data warehousing experience (Redshift or Snowflake);
- Bachelor’s in computer science, data engineering, or related field;
- English — professional working proficiency;
Will be a plus
- 1+ year of experience in working with Air Flow;
- 2+ experience in at least one scripting language such as Python;
- Handle ingestion, transformation, and processing of data in the DWH and analytics platform;
- Support BI developers and data analysts as well as making data operationally able to be consumed by products and services;
- Build data-intensive solutions that are highly available, scalable, reliable, secure, and cost-effective;
- Enable the business vision for how data strategy helps the organization be more effective in generating revenue and achieving financial goals;
- Implement efficient and scalable pipelines, and integrate data from multiple sources into common data models;
- Institute design patterns that support data ingestion, data movement, transformation, aggregation, and more;
- Collaborate with Business and BI Developers working toward achieving key results.