RubyPlay passion is to make the most entertaining and innovative slot games possible. The company provides a premium quality experience using HTML5, giving cross-platform compatibility over a full range of devices. Combining math-based game design and creativity, we make the games players want to play.
You can’t just be good. You’ve got to be great. And that’s what we strive for every day.
- At least 2 years of experience in doing quantitative analysis or similar (manipulation and analysis of large data sets);
- High level of SQL;
- Advanced Excel working knowledge;
- Strong analytic skills related to working with the unstructured datasets;
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as Tableau or Power BI;
- Experience supporting and working with diverse teams and domains in a dynamic environment;
- English — professional working proficiency;
Will be a plus
- Online Gaming Experience;
- Experience coding using Python or R or a similar language;
- Experience using cloud DB such as Snowflake;
- Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems, or another quantitative field;
- Help design, develop, and optimize our games to improve user experience and revenue by developing meaningful KPIs, and metrics for our game;
- Work with key stakeholders across the organization, to define the KPIs and provide them with relevant insights to better understand their domain and draw practical conclusions;
- Analyzing and providing metrics on the performance of games, marketing campaigns, promotions, development, etc;
- Cover all three aspects of the Data Analysis domain, Tracking, Reporting, and Analysis;
- Deep-dive analysis of user data from large databases;
- Participate in the Implementation of analytics tools, best practices, and new ideas;
- Constantly improve the KPIs and metrics and set industry standards;
- Build reports and dashboards to support the teams and help create visibility into the data and insights.