We are looking for a talented Junior .NET Engineer to join our Ukrainian team.
The ideal candidate is a passionate and energetic engineer with deep technical understanding and a strong desire to grow and bring value by holding on to the best coding practices and be a valuable team member.
- 0,5+ years of relevant commercial experience;
- Good knowledge of C#;
- Good knowledge of MS SQL;
- Experience with GIT;
- Troubleshooting skills (following article does ring a bell);
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
Will be a plus
- Experience with .NET Framework WCF and ASP.NET Core
- Experience with Micro-Service Architecture;
- Experience with the Scrum methodology;
- Experience with RabbitMQ;
- Experience with Unit Testing;
- You thrive on creative, out-of-the-box solutions and enjoy working in a collaborative team.
What we offer
- Direct cooperation with already successful, long-term and growing project;
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics;
- Covered 20 days of vacations and 10 days of sick leave;
- Your PE bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant;
- Attendance of conferences and tech events in Ukraine and/or Europe;
- Last but not least — fair compensation for your efforts.
- Work on production maintenance of existing software applications — microservices build both in the latest version of NET. Core and old WCF services (build using DSL language on top of C#):
- On a daily basis analyze production logs (Elastic + Kibana) and metrics (Prometheus + Grafana). Spot potential problems and work on fixing them.
- Resolve production requests from the business stakeholders.
- Improve logging, distributed tracing and metrics middleware for existing microservices.
- Collaborate directly with stakeholders within the distributed team environment and with other teams to deliver fixes and improvements to production;
- Develop and maintain unit/integration tests for our services (NUnit + Moq);
- Join the development team to work on business requests if needed.