We are looking for a PHP/Symfony Engineer for a Berlin-based tech company that is a leading independent provider of data-driven mobile advertising solutions in Europe.
Our vision is to become the go-to platform for high-impact programmatic advertising. By putting innovation first, we see ourselves as independent tech specialists for awareness focused on digital advertising..
Such brands as Netflix, Airbnb, Sony, IKEA, Universal, Lufthansa, BMW, Audi advertise on our platform.
Since 2006 we are listed on the stock exchange as one of the first providers of mobile advertising and continue to be a dynamic company with flat hierarchies. More than 80 employees at seven European locations strive to make a meaningful and sustainable contribution to better advertising.
- You have a minimum of 2+ years experience in the development of server-side software, network components, and APIs (e.g. SOAP, REST, etc.);
- You have expert knowledge of PHP 7/8 and at least one enterprise PHP framework (Symfony 4.4 and API Platform are preferable);
- You have experience in MySQL;
- You have experience with PHPUnit;
- You are very passionate about software and eager to learn new things;
- You are a Team player and have a passion for the software environment;
Will be a plus
- You have knowledge of NoSQL databases (Elasticsearch and Redis is a plus);
- Experience with RabbitMQ;
- You ideally have experience in using the most relevant build automation tools (e.g. Jenkins, or the like) as well as knowledge of Linux and web servers. Experience with Docker is also a plus;
- You create backend services to interact with internal and 3rd party applications;
- You have a possibility to work with GCP;
- You identify optimization needs and fix performance or maintenance problems;
- You collaborate on the architecture and design of software and lead the implementation;
- You find solutions for various data providers integration and synchronization of the master data with a focus on application stability and performance;
- You are responsible for the maintenance and support of existing software;
- You work together with the product manager regarding the documentation and technical evaluation;
What we offer
We offer you the opportunity to actively contribute to the shaping of your role, to give new impulses and to implement your ideas. It is our goal to support you in your personal and professional development, and together, to continue our pioneering work in the future-driven digital advertising market.
You’ll be a part of our cross-border product team and will have your say in all tech aspects of our platform — architecture, infrastructure, engineering. You’ll work directly with the business/product on the Berlin-side.
- Regular business trips to Berlin after the victory of Ukraine;
- Working with top notch equipment (MacBook Pro’s or Linux/Win on HP/Lenovo);
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics in Ukraine;
- Covered 20 days of vacations and 10 days of sick leaves;
- Last but not least — valuable compensation for your efforts and financial/professional growth plan;
- Bookkeeping by a professional accountant;
- Help and support from our caring HR-team;
- Ability to join our tech-hubs in Lisbon or Krakow.