Our Company designs, builds, deploys and supports innovative cleantech solutions for some of the world’s most progressive utilities and airports.
We work together to drive efficiency in two of the planet’s most precious resources: energy and water. Our passion lies in our ability to drive innovation and sustainability. We are a 500+ person company and growing!
Join us in transforming the future of cleantech!
- 2+ years of working experience in BI;
- Experience in building ETL process in one of the leading tools in the market (SSIS, Informatica, Datastage);
- Ability to work independently;
- Experience in implementation in enterprise customers;
- Intermediate+ level of English.
- You will be part of implementation team;
- Implementation of BI solution at Customers around the world;
- Make product enhancements.
- Challenging tasks and a real chance to apply your talent;
- Long term and stable position;
- Work remotely from any location;
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics;
- Paid vacations and sick leave days;
- Our Accountants will help with the taxes;
- Last but not least — high compensation for your efforts;