Cofenster is a video software company founded in 2020 and based in Hamburg, but we’re remote friendly! We believe seeing people over video creates empathy. For this reason, we have developed a tool so easy to use, it became the single point for companies to organise video communication, so employees can use self-made videos for everything they want to say. We call this the cofenster way of doing video. cofenster just closed a round of funding and we will grow our overall team from 27 to ~70 this year.
As our first Cloud Engineer, you will be responsible to take our Cloud Architecture to the next level. You will work closely with our amazing Development, Product, and Design teams to play an essential role in scaling up our product! You will play a key role in designing our systems and transition our core logic to the Cloud.
- The ability to tell us what we should want in all matters cloud;
- Extensive experience in cloud architecture;
- Extensive knowledge of the major cloud infrastructure providers (AWS, GCP, Azure), Kubernetes, Docker, and Linux;
- Experience with GitLab;
- Working knowledge of Prometheus and grafana or other logging and monitoring systems;
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English is a must have;
- A self-initiator personality and a passion for software development;
- An affinity for teaching, training and documenting to share your experience and knowledge.
What we offer
- Comfortable environment, challenging tasks and a long-term interesting project;
- Truly competitive salary;
- Covered 20 days of vacation and 10 days of sick leave;
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics;
- Working with top notch equipment (MacBook Pro’s);
- Bookkeeping by a professional accountant;
- Help and support from our caring HR-team;
- Ability to join our tech-hubs in Lisbon or Krakow;
- Regular business trips to Germany after the victory of Ukraine.
- Design on our future cloud hosting infrastructure, in close collaboration with the Product team;
- Migrate our existing applications to the cloud;
- Take ownership of the deployment processes for our product teams;
- Build monitoring for our existing systems to ensure reliable service and system transparency;
- Harden our current systems by deploying security best practices.