Amdocs leading software, and services provider to communications and media companies, providing innovative solutions, intelligent operations and delivery expertise.
Founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, Amdocs has a 40+ years history of leading the industry.
We’re here to accelerate the journey to the cloud, improve business operations and provide our customers with exciting next-generation experiences.
Our purpose: to enrich lives and progress society with creativity and technology for a better-connected world.
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience for Data Management solutions at big companies;
- Data warehouse implementations and modeling experience;
- Experience to translate business requirements to BI data model, including business rules definitions ;
- Experience to perform Source Systems data analysis and write S2T mappings;
- Experience to support ETL developers (identify defects, provide solutions and workarounds);
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- Telecom knowledge and experience;
- Experience with Data Management solutions at big companies;
- Knowledge of Data modeling methodology and experience with related tools (Erwin, ER Studio, or others);
- Data Modelling experience with Industry Standard Data Models (Teradata, Oracle, IBM, or other).
- Work as part of an international expert Data and Analytics team;
- Long term and stable position;
- Work remotely from any location;
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics;
- Last but not least — high compensation for your efforts.