About the project
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer who will help us to build a video collecting and editing platform. Our client is a video software company founded in 2020 and based in Hamburg. They believe seeing people over video creates empathy. For this reason, we have developed a tool so easy to use, it became the single point for companies to organize video communication, so employees can use self-made videos for everything they want to say.
The stack consists entirely of TypeScript, React for interfaces, GraphQL for data, either dockerized or running on AWS. Over the coming months we will be implementing some groundbreaking features, rebuild our render-engine and scale our company, team, product and architecture.
Your role would be that of a problem solver and solutions finder, architect, a pinch of DevOps and bearer of culture.
We are eager to work with you If:
- You have 3+ years of hands-on experience with React.js & TypeScript;
- You have experience working with Node.js and with GraphQL;
- Have a “product owner” approach, influence the product including architecture, working with the product designers and even attending customer’s interviews;
- You can write high-quality code and are comfortable working in a fast-paced agile environment;
- You can take responsibility and be capable of working on your own & also you want to play in the team and help it succeed;
- At least Upper Intermediate level of English is a must have. The team speaks over 10 different languages natively, but meetings are in English, and same goes for documentation.
Will be a great plus if you:
- Have worked with Apollo in the past;
- Have experience with AWS.
What you will spend time on:
- You’ll work in a close-knit team to deliver high-quality software to users;
- Create a video collecting and editing platform split into 3 distinct products;
- Full cycle of creating a software: from idea to deployment and everything in between.
What can you expect from working with us:
- Comfortable environment, challenging tasks and a long-term interesting project;
- Truly competitive salary;
- Covered 20 days of vacation and 10 days of sick leave;
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics;
- Working with top notch equipment (MacBook Pro’s);
- Bookkeeping by a professional accountant;
- Help and support from our caring HR-team;
- Ability to join our tech-hubs in Lisbon or Krakow;
- Regular business trips to Germany after the victory of Ukraine.