Our Company designs, builds, deploys and supports innovative cleantech solutions for some of the world’s most progressive utilities and airports.
We work together to drive efficiency in two of the planet’s most precious resources: energy and water. Our passion lies in our ability to drive innovation and sustainability. We are a 500+ person company and growing!
Join us in transforming the future of cleantech!
- 2-3 years experience in Tableau development (end to end);
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them to Tableau visualizations;
- Good communication skills with business and technical stakeholders
- Intermediate and higher English;
- Design Tableau dashboards, stories, reports;
- Understand business requirement and translate to Tableau visualizations;
- Working alongside business analysts and business users;
- Work as part of an international expert Data and Analytics team;
- Long term and stable position;
- Work remotely from any location;
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics;
- Paid vacations and sick leave days;
- Our Accountants will help with the taxes;
- Last but not least — high compensation for your efforts;