Tarya is a leading Israel provider in the Social Fintech sphere, building a new development center in Ukraine. We are looking for software development professionals with the following roles to form two teams: Team Leaders, Senior and Middle Java developers, and Senior QA Engineers.
More about Tarya: Our Financial Platform is a Service (F-PaaS™), it operates Israel’s largest P2P investment and loan platform, which brings together borrowers and investors without the bank in the middle. With Tarya, power shifts to the people and we believe that the public should control their own money and earn a suitable yield through a conservative, stable and safe investment.
- 5+ years of related experience in software quality assurance/ testing.
- Technical focus including the ability to create and execute DB queries (MySQL,
MongoDB), use and test API.
- Experience using management tools such as JIRA.
- Excellent communication skills with members, staff, and individuals in the
community in a professional manner.
- Multi-task orientation to handle and manage several projects at once.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a timely manner and collaborate effectively in teams
with all levels of the organization.
- Intermediate English level.
- Handle the day-to-day quality assurance and testing activities that are part of the
SCRUM process, including, but not limited to: estimation, scheduling, support,
problem resolution, and enhancements handling, etc.
- Ensure the software delivery meets the quality standards that are defined by the
- Search for and report on encounter defects in the issue tracking system.
- Monitor the software bug tracking process, including prioritization of the logged
software bugs; ensure the issues (defects) were resolved in a timely manner
according to the agreed schedule and priority.
- Participate in the requirements gathering and analysis, prototyping, user testing,
- Communicate and share knowledge and experience with other team members
from different SCRUM groups.
- Take part in the development and deployment of the company’s test automation.
- Report progress information on the agreed work to be done.
- Health insurance with premium-level clinics.
- Covered 20 days of vacations and 10 days of sick leave.
- Your PE bookkeeping will be maintained by a professional accountant.
- Attendance of conferences and tech events in Ukraine and/or Europe.
- Last but not least — fair compensation for your efforts.