GT is looking for a Technical Recruiter who knows how to find the right people at the right time.
What is GT?
GT was founded in 2017 by a former executive from Apple, Nest, and Google. GT’s mission is to connect the world’s best talent with product careers offered by high growth companies in the UK, USA, Canada, Germany and the Netherlands. You will be a dedicated part of the core tech team, working directly with product leadership.
Based in Сanada, Poland, the UK, and Ukraine, GT offers both full remote and flexible opportunities.
What do we expect from you?
- At least upper-intermediate English.
- 2+ years of experience in full-cycle IT recruiting.
- Excellent knowledge of the Ukrainian and foreign IT markets.
- Great experience with recruiting tools and programs.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience partnering and working with leadership and executive teams.
- The ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good analytical and research skills.
What will you do?
- Full hiring cycle (from drafting the job description to carrying out all the stages of selection and making the offer).
- Create ideal candidate profiles, identify targets, and source candidates.
- Partner with clients’ hiring managers to scope positions and review comparable market roles.
- Search for candidates using various sources and tools, selecting online/offline channels to create candidate funnels.
- Interviewing candidates, providing feedback, and building relationships with them.
What do we offer?
For your professional growth:
- Collaborate with clients from all over the world, ranging from Silicon Valley hot start-ups to corporations with 80 million customers.
- Work with a smart and engaging team with backgrounds at Google, Apple, KPMG, and hot international startups.
- Get monthly education allowance for courses, training, books, and events.
For your comfort:
- Get a competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- Own your time with a high level of independence and no micromanagement.
- Flexible working hours.
- Get medical, vision, dental coverage, and life insurance.
For your leisure:
- Take part in internal team-building events.
- Have regular corporate celebrations.
- Join the warm atmosphere of young and proactive people building something they are really proud of.