Holovis is looking for React Native Software Developers who are proficient with React Native and/or ReactJS to join one of the two new teams: Parkwide Interactive Game or Next Generation Boutique Fitness Studio.
Holovis is a global leader in complex AV, reality & system integration, real-time immersive media, and data-driven content. Their clients are Universal Studio, LEGOLAND Parks, McLaren, the British Museum, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, Dubai Parks & Resorts, Jaguar Land Rover, and others.
Currently, we are launching two new projects and are looking for enthusiastic engineers to join one of them:
1. Parkwide Interactive Game is the world’s first in theme park entertainment.
We are building an interactive game that connects players directly with the park as they progress through their own role-play story from a standard mobile app. Players interact with highly themed game stations located around the park and level up towards earning opportunities allowing them to have real-world influences on their surroundings.
Leveraging a distributed nodal architecture guests will take part in integrated mini-games ranging from depth tracking-based exploration games, scavenger hunts, and controller-based gameplay.
2. Next Generation Boutique Fitness Studio:
intelligent gym and fitness studios, that leverage the latest advancements in body tracking, guest identification, and digital coaches.
The project focuses on an immersive, fully projection-mapped studio combined with interactive and individualized content driving new levels of engagement and fitness results.
Leveraging depth tracking cameras, wireless tracking, projection mapping, intelligent data-driven insights, and experience suggestions for guests.
- Developing new features using the React Framework.
- Building robust and reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating client ideas, software designs, and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for robust performance across a full range of devices including wearables.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience building to different platforms: iOS, Android, Windows, web, etc.
- Experience with common React-based workflows.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript, ES6, etc.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js).
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of authorization mechanisms, JSON Web Tokens, etc.
- Experience with WebSocket technologies.
- Familiarity with front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Have knowledge of existing source code and libraries for use in new solutions.
- Experience with common front-end tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Unit and Integration testing experience.
- Experience with Expo framework.
- Working knowledge of C# / .NET.
- UI / UX Design experience.
Company’s Culture — it would be great if you have these personal attributes:
- The ability and willingness to listen.
- Trustworthiness, working conscientiously to standards without close supervision.
- The willingness and capability to learn new skills.
- The willingness and capability to share existing skills with colleagues.
- Assertiveness, asking questions to understand the brief, flagging concerns, and identifying areas where tasks can be done better, quicker.
- Recruiter Interview.
- Tech Interview.
- Cross-functional Interview.
GT builds remote engineering teams for outstanding product companies. Our future mate will work directly with Holovis. We call this ‘Extended Team model’, and it means that each team member is integrated as deeply as possible into the client’s team. You will work with the same tools and technologies as they do and communicate directly with a client without any intermediary in between. Our clients usually (before the pandemic) came for a week each month and spend a lot of time with the team in Kyiv. We also encourage trips to a client and joint teambuilding and after-work activities.
At GT we:
- Take care of the office, payroll, taxes, and other important things.
- Provide you with mentorship and support.
- Set up a growth plan and educational budget for your development.
We go beyond usual perks... By working with us, you will get:
- Best-in-class IT equipment.
- Monthly education allowance for courses, training, books, events.
- Cutting-edge office in the centre of Ukraine’s first innovation park — Unit.city.
- Access to all events in the Unit.City and our partner’s network.
- Lunches coverage (even when working from home); unlimited coffee and snacks in the office.
- Mentorship club from GT executives.
- Internal team-building events every month.
- Lectures from experts.
- Vacation (18 working days a year), and sick leaves (up to 18 working days a year).
- Health insurance (UNIQA).
- Monthly commute allowance or free parking space.
- Unit.Gym membership, after-work activities.