GT is looking for a people-oriented member to lead our HR team. We need a person, who can help our company to grow by defining and leading the entire talent capital direction, including the company culture, recruitment, internal practices, and a variety of other generalist duties that fall under the HR umbrella.
What is GT?
GT was founded in 2017. We build remote engineering teams for outstanding product companies. Our clients range from early-stage startups to corporations with over 50M customers and they all dream to work with enthusiastic Ukrainian engineers.
Who will you collaborate with?
You will manage the HR team that consists of 12 members and work closely with our CEO — Andy Baynes. Andy had been working at Apple for 12 years with Steve Jobs and Tim Cook. Then he left together with Tony Fadell, a former Senior Director of iPod development, and started to build a smart thermostat for Nest — the company, which was bought by Google for $3.2 billion in 2014. Now Andy lectures at Oxford and Berkeley.
As a Head of HR, you will:
- Own talent acquisition strategy and manage all stages on a high level.
- Develop and implement human resources policies.
- Support strategic objectives and organization development.
- Manage and oversee employment and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Handle employee benefits, employee orientation, development, and training.
- Develop an employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, professionalism, and high performance.
- Lead and facilitate community communication and overseeing employee relations.
- Take care of employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.
- Develop and lead a high-performing team of talent acquisition professionals to execute the company’s vision and strategy.
- Partner with our client’s hiring managers to scope positions and review comparable market roles, train hiring managers in recruitment best practices when needed.
- Do many other fascinating and important things in a human resource area.
- 2+ years of experience in recruiting (strong experience in filling IT positions is a must).
- Experience in managing a team, owning team growth, and day-to-day operations.
- Experience developing and documenting systems and processes, implementing change, and collaborating with employees at all levels to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Natural relationship builder with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for and experience with making data-driven decisions.
- Trustworthy and capable of handling confidential information.
- Organized, and able to prioritize, develop realistic timelines, and achieve goals in a start-up environment with competing demands.
- Tech-savvy, interest in and knowledge of IT.
- Agile attitude, willingness to take on challenges and shape the future.
Influence: have a strong influence on the direction of the company.
Network: collaborate with clients from all over the world, ranging from Silicon Valley hot start-ups to corporations with 80 million customers.
Growth: have a steep learning curve and personal growth.
Top management: work with a smart and engaging team with backgrounds at Google, Apple, KPMG, and hot international startups.
Comfortable working conditions: own your time with a high level of independence and no micromanagement.
- get a competitive salary with performance-based bonuses.
- get monthly education allowance for courses, training, books, events.
- get health insurance (plus, a separate Covid treatment fund in case you or your close family member are positive).
- get unlimited healthy snacks, fruits, gym membership, tickets to all the events at Unit.city.
- work from our office in the first Ukrainian innovation park — Unit.city (Dorohozhytska st, 3).
- work in the warm atmosphere of passionate and proactive people building something they are really proud of.