We are looking for a Senior iOS Developer who is a passionate go-getter who wants to move fast and create a lasting impact.
Total Compensation: $120K — $220K CAD (based on experience)
Scheduled interviews will be held on October 27th and 28th at a virtual job fair. Client will sponsor the work permit of all candidates hired.
Must have technical skills
- UI/UX Designers
Nice to have technical skills
Problems you will solve
You will collaborate and mentor other talented iOS developers, write Swift code every day, improve UI/UX, practice Agile, enhance automated tests, and own mobile projects through the entire development lifecycle.
- Develop code in Swift with the latest Apple technologies
- Create exciting, best-in-class mobile interfaces
- Turn both high fidelity and wireframe designs into working features
- Work with the most cutting-edge mobile libraries and patterns
- Develop unit tests and automated UI tests
- Improving security and privacy in our mobile apps
- Relentlessly pursue quality, bug-free app store releases
Must have skills
- 5+ years of experience building iOS apps
- Desire and passion to create amazing customer experiences
- Strong knowledge of iOS and the Apple developer ecosystem
- Experience working on an app team (not just alone)
- Ability to work with others including a back-end API team
- Commitment to automated testing and high-quality code
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada and willing to relocate
Nice to have skills
- Adaptable, high-achievers energized by a startup environment
- Eagerness to engage with our design and UX team
- Intense drive to finish, impress users, and delight customers
About the company
Our valued client is a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. They empower people to get most of their money and time. Their entrepreneurial environment gets adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job.